Tuesday 8 March 2016

Mother's Day

Morning Peeps!
How are we all today? It is a grey and gloomy day here in Newcastle but I am on my day off so all is good I am meeting up for a friend for lunch.  We are heading to Gusto's on the Quayside - lovely food and lovely views so I'm sure that will be fun!!!

I am here to share the card I made for my Mam for Mother's Day.
I used the gorgeous Sugar and Spice CD ROM.  I printed this very pretty frame card.  I decorated it with punched border, ribbon die cut flowers and leaves, a stamped sentiment and butterflies - I die cut the butterflies and then covered them in star dust stickles and then added pearls to the centres.  I added lots of stickles to the image too!!  

The frame card come with 2 images, so I glittered the 2nd image up and added that to the inside of the card, I printed an insert with a lovely Mother's Day verse (my Mam loves a verse!!)

Then I made a box with centrua pearl card and my big score score board.
I printed a topper from the CD ROM. I glittered this too!! Then added that onto a Die'sire circle doily die cut.  I added some more glitzy butterflies and I added a Happy Mother's Day die cut border sentiment.  This is all on a wrap that goes round the box.
Mother was rather impressed with that!!! 
"Oooooooo what a posh box!!!" Ha Ha Ha

I'd love to enter my card into the following challenges:
All Sorts Challenge - International Woman's Day
Simon Says Stamp - Touchy Feely 
Cute Card Thursday - Mother's Day

I hope you all have a FAB day - see you all soon!!!! x x x

View blog post for supplies

8 comments:

Gwyneth said...

Absolutely gorgeous creation. I love the colour choice.

Unknown said...

Just beautiful! I particularly love the shadow box. Thank you for joining in with us this week on Cute Card Thursday. Lynn - CCT Design Team x

Mervi said...

Lovely flowery card!
Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts "International Women's Day.
Have a happy day;-))m

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful project, pretty colours.

Hugs Erin xx

Jackie T said...

Hi all your projects are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

Oh wow beautiful card x

susiestacey said...

Beautiful card and such pretty soft colours.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'International Women's Day' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Mummylade said...

What a wonderful project. And thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week!